SP 1: Analysis of working conditions in primary care practices
Primary investigator: Institute of Occupational Medicine, Social Medicine and Health Services Research, University of Tuebingen
- How is work organised within primary care teams?
- Which resources/stressors are specific to the primary care setting?
Quantitative (Operations Research, University of Bochum)
- Analysis of work processes
Qualitative (University of Tuebingen)
- Participatory observation in five primary care practices
- Individual interviews with practice owners
- Focus group interviews with employees
- Analytical approach: Grounded Theory