SP 2: Development of the intervention and feasibility study
Primary investigator: Institute for General Practitioner Medicine, University of Bonn
- Which intervention topics are relevant for the primary care setting?
- How can the intervention be implemented into everyday practice?
- Transdisciplinary development of the intervention
- Topics: leadership styles, work organisation, communication, occupational safety and health, occupational health promotion
- Execution of the feasibility study
- Primary outcome: job satisfaction